August 10, 2011

Family Mini Album


I have a Mini Album to share using this month kit 'Boardwalk'. The cover of this album is from Zutter Curved Spine Cover 6x6 which u can get here. The insert of my album is chipboard based and envelopes covered in pattern papers.




I used the Main kit with two add on's kit, Boogie Board and Sea Glass. Can u spot the buttons on the front cover? I did that using the Epiphany Craft Shape Studio Tool Round 14. You can find it here. Now you can have any image as your personalized buttons! It's so much fun! 


For the front and back cover i apply a thin layer of Gesso and then stamped the map image with 4 colours of ink. I stick to a base colour of green for the whole album and add plenty of tags for extra photos. I hope you're inspired to create your own mini soon and do check out the store here



2 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a beautiful album with amazing details! How fun!

Jaime Lee said...

Love the mini and loving your way of using the map stamp and pp. Awesome mini album, Ame!