September 02, 2011

Another Green!!

Well, you can't blame me for playing with green again?! Board Walk kit is full of shade of green and I just love that. You know me and green, no?! This will be my last green layout at the moment unless SC decided to have more green... *giggles*

Photobucket
During the Eid celebration, I visited my Muslim cousins. My lil nephew, Darriesh is my fav lil one there! He is 2. He has such big round eyes and he looks too cute that I have to grab that lil fella & click! Of course to remember this lil fella, I have to scrap. Period.

Close-up shots:

Photobucket
Heart the SC stamp and of course the Mistables by Pink Paislee. Gosh I love that to bits! So many possibilities :)

Photobucket
Those Basic Grey brads are just too yummy. They do look like bubblegums ok. If I can only munch them. Lol.

Guess that's all from me today! To those who are celebrating Eid, I'd like to wish you "Selamat Hari Raya" and be careful on the road. Stay safe everyone!

Xoxo Jessy

1 comment:

sandi said...

This looks fab! I like the misted scallop cloth. Great pics too!